Sweet. Fruity. Fresh.
This sweet, complex coffee with its strong body is filled with sweet and tangy notes. It hails from El Encanto, a farm where roaster Juan Saldarriaga and his dad like to kick back and enjoy the views and tranquility.
This rich-tasting coffee is filled with sweet notes and has a complex aftertaste. You’ll first notice the syrupy thickness of this lovely cup. Sweet flavours like nougat and peach will coat the inside of your mouth. Then, a light acidity from cranberry and orange will give your palate a little ‘twang’, before giving way to more round flavours, such as red apple and raisins. All in all, this is the perfect cup to enjoy when you deserve a treat.
- Farm: El Encanto
- Producer: Juan Saldarriaga
- Region: Antioquia, Ciudad Bolivar
- Varietal: Caturra, Tabi, Colombia, Castillo
- Altitude: 1,600m – 1,800m
- Process: Fully washed
- Harvest Period: May – July
- Flavours: Nougat, peach, raisin, orange, cranberry, red apple